Pick 1, 2 or 3–Duct Cleaning
October 3rd, 2016 by Larry Howald
Did you know there are only 83 days til Christmas (as of today Oct. 3)? Don’t panic. I’m not telling you that to send you into a sugary Christmas sweets buzz that makes you shop, do cards, plan family events and spin like a top. I’m simply saying this to let you know it’s going to be cold—soon—very soon.
So when it gets cold, what do we Hoosiers do? We close up the house tight as a bug in a rug and wade out winter. So what kind of air are you breathing when you do that? It’s the air going through your ductwork. And if you’ve got dirty ducts… OK… now I got you. If you’re thinking EWWWW, call me. Let’s get those ducts cleaned out and cleaned up. Dust, pollen and debris can build up in your heating and cooling registers, grills, drain pans, vents and more. Regular cleaning of all components is recommended.
Did you know:
- The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (yep, there’s an association for this) recommends getting your air ducts cleaned every three to five years.
- About 40 pounds of dust is created each year by a typical six-room home. That dust carries chemicals, dander and air pollutants.
- Dirty ducts that may be contributing to larger health issues or harboring contaminants that could cause serious problems for people with respiratory health conditions.
A typical duct cleaning consists of:
- Cleaning registers and air vents
- Cleaning supply and return ducts
We want to be sure your ducts are clean and that’s why we’ve got a great special on duct cleaning. Call us—learn more. Coming Home Never Felt So Good!
Learn more about Duct Cleaning services. Click here.
Comments are closed.