Whether you have a brand new heating and cooling system or it has been in your home for years, seasonal wear and tear can take its toll.
The average life of an HVAC system is 15-17 years. HVAC systems will last longer with regular, seasonal maintenance. Often a manufacturer warranty is dependent on regular service. Heating and air conditioning repair service, maintenance and proper installation means system efficiency, reliability (and hopefully no break-down surprises!).
Be sure to ask your Howald Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing technician for details about our plans and the benefits of ourComfort Fit™ Maintenance Program.
The Howald Heating and Air ConditioningComfort Fit™ Service and Maintenance:
- A maintenance agreement is a one, two or three year contract between the homeowner and Howald Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing.
- Routine maintenance includes cleaning and inspecting critical components on either the furnace or the air conditioner, depending on the season.
- A maintenance plan means you get a visit from one of our techs twice a year.
- You become a preferred customer and receive discounts on HVAC and plumbing parts, priority service and reduced price on new system installations.
- Best of all, we call you to schedule the maintenance appointment, so there’s no need to remember just one more thing!