Service & Maintenance
Whether you have a brand new heating and cooling system or it has been in your home for years, seasonal wear and tear can take its toll. That's why it's important to schedule a regular HVAC tune up.
The average life of an HVAC system is 15 to 17 years. HVAC systems last longer with regular, seasonal maintenance through an HVAC tune up. Often a manufacturer warranty is dependent on regular service. Heating and air conditioning repair service, maintenance and proper installation means system efficiency, reliability (and hopefully no surprises!).
Ask your Howald Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing technician for details about our plans and the benefits of our Comfort Fit™ HVAC tune up and maintenance program.
The Howald Heating and Air Conditioning
Comfort Fit™ plan:
- Is a maintenance agreement that is one, two or three years, you choose.
- Makes you a priority customer, which means when we’re busy, you get the service you need.
- Gives you routine HVAC maintenance twice per year. The tech will provide cleaning and inspect critical components on either the furnace or the air conditioner, depending on the season.
- Provides easy reminders. Best of all, we contact you to schedule the maintenance appointment, so there’s no need to remember to do just one more thing! We send a reminder postcard and/or call you to schedule.
- Allows for 24-hour emergency service without overtime charges. If emergency service is needed after hours or on weekends, a service call fee may be charged.
- Gives you 15 percent savings on parts and labor for repairs, this excludes the service call that may be charged (reference the bullet above).
We are humbled and proud of our Google five-star reviews. Thank you to each and every customer who shared their experience. We appreciate you! Read more Google Reviews.
Furnace tune-up. Arrived on time, seemed to be very thorough. Very friendly. Dogs loved the technician! and he was lovely to them. Reasonable price. thank you!
- Diana Mercer
"You can do no better than to call Howald for HVAC or plumbing problems. I've been a homeowner for 35 years. Most times, the repair person leaves the house, and one is left poorer and somewhat disappointed. I'm actually happy as the disaster in my lower level has been repaired, it cost less than I anticipated, and Chris was honest and a real nice guy!"
- George Beltzhoover