Why get an HVAC Tune Up?
September 1, 2022 /
Think of an HVAC tune up like getting the oil changed on your car or having your car tuned up. Keeping the engine in tip-top shape keeps you safe on the road. What goes into a tune up, you ask. Read on, and call us to schedule.
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean or replace air filters
- Check/adjust blower components
- Check electrical connections
- Flush drains
- Measure volts/amps
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Check evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
Keep in mind, a tune up costs over $100. If something goes wrong with your system, it’ll cost a lot more than that! HVAC companies typically offer homeowners service agreements at an affordable price. We contact you to schedule the appointment for the tune up, which means you don’t have to remember. We do it for you!
Schedule your tune up now. Call us or send an email. CONTACT US
Learn more about our Comfort Fit program.