Furnace tune up time
Fall is in the air! We love this time of year. What to know why? We get to…
1) See you, our customers!
2) Clean and adjust your burner assembly.
3) Check your igniter assembly
4) Check out the heat exchange.
5) Test safety controls.
6) Clean/check the air filter.
7) Monitor the heat cycle.
8) Clean condensate drains.
9) Test start capabilities.
10) Ensure to you say: Coming Home Never Felt So Good!
Remember a tune up costs just over $100 (without Comfort Fit). If something goes wrong with your furnace this fall or winter, it often costs much more.
See you soon,